This place is perfect - we stayed in the Villa Mot Mot lower from June 1-9. Secluded in the forest with great ocean views. Private beach with free kayaks, snorkel gear, boogie boards, etc. Great restaurants nearby (although a little pricey). Saw lots of wildlife (lizards, a few snakes, monkeys, sloths, etc.) at the resort. Beautiful scenery. Bill, Diego and Vanessa were great and scheduled great tours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio