We just returned from an amazing trip to Costa Rica! We absolutely loved our house. It was the perfect set up with terrific views and great rooms, kitchen and all amenities all around. The trip was the perfect combination of day time nature adventures and relaxing on a perfect beach in the afternoon. The beach had waves that were just exciting enough for my 9 and 12 year old kids, but not dangerous at all. The short hikes down to the beach were beautiful and we saw lots of monkeys. Kimberly, the concierge, is so nice and helpful on every way! She arranged and coordinated every detail, so all we have to do was show up. We do not like to cook on vacation and we really enjoyed not having to go out for dinner many nights, so she got a private chef, Roger Morales, to come and he was terrific and the food was unbelievable. I highly recommend having Roger as much as you can!! We loved the vacation buggy waterfall trip, canopy safari zip lining, and the snorkel afternoon trip. All were a hit! We didn't like the hike in Manuel Antonio National Park, because it was so crowded and the beaches that you see are crowded and we did not want to swim there. It made us really appreciate our Tulemar private beach! Also, the family pool is right next to the house, so it is so convenient, cool and refreshing! It was a terrific trip all around! Thank you so much, Kimberly, for making our trip such paradise!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio