We got here by accident. Our agent booked us into a less than desirable place that we had to escape from. After seeing Tulemar on tripadvisor we called. They were full for the days we needed, but were able to get us into a different place each night. Sounds bad but they made it so easy! Our personal concierge (Chris was beyond awesome), took care of all the details moving our luggage while we were at an adventure during the day. There are nicer resorts, but not nicer experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park