We went to Costa Rica for a quick relaxing getaway, and Tulemar gave us exactly what we needed. Andres was our personal concierge and he took excellent care of us. He arranged all of our meals, transportation, tours, and made recommendations about what to do in the area. All of his recommendations were right on target. Tulemar has a beautiful private beach with kayaks, chairs, and a relaxing beachside restaurant. David took great care of us on the beach, adjusting our umbrella with the motion of the sun, and providing us with towels and a kayak. The resort is very private. We took advantage of the Spa and we were not dissapointed. Silvia provides many relaxing services. The location is in a beautiful forest setting. The bungalows are located on a relatively steep hill, but unlimited transportation is provided for free within the resort. The vehicles were always there within a few minutes of calling. Our only complaint is that our stay seemed to short. Next time we will definitely stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio