In October we stayed in Villa Mot Mot upper. We had a great experience. The staff, especially Al, were very friendly and helpful every day. They suggested restaurants, gave us rides, went shopping with us and arranged a guide when we went to the national park. The view of the ocean was beautiful from our villa! Usually when we travel, particularly in countries such as Costa Rica, we are always on the go; exploring, hiking, etc. We relaxed a lot on this trip which is exactly what we needed to do. The porch of our villa was a great place to relax and read, plus enjoy the ocean view. Several mornings we were greeted by 16-18 white faced monkeys running around on our porch, climbing around on the rails and swinging in the trees. Tulemar is definitely worth a visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park