Thank you Susan for allowing us to enjoy a part of your Mot Mot paradise. My husband and I celebrated our 40th anniversary at your hideaway and it was one of the best vacations we have ever experienced. The vacation started off with Bill and Al greeting us and taking us through the resort and explaining all the resort had to offer. I can't say enough about how great Bill was with us he was there for our every need and we enjoyed his knowledge about Costa Rica and the wildlife and vegetation on the grounds. He was so professional several people stop to ask if he was our private guide, a 5 star employee for sure. The hideaway was beautiful, the views breath taking and wild life on the deck just amazing. Our stay only got better from there. We met the most exceptional two young ladies, Janet our waitress and Daniela the bartender. If there was a 6 star rating they would get it but I guess I have to settle for 5+ star. These to young ladies made our vacation so enjoyable, relaxing and we felt like they were part of our family. We enjoyed them so much we stayed at the resort for all of our meals except for the day the were off. The entire staff was great, David at the beach, Jose and all the others who made our vacation so remarkable.
Thank you Tulemar we will be back.
Kevin & Donna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park