What a great place to stay in Costa Rica! We picked this spot because of the private beach. We really enjoyed relaxing there...kayaking, boogie boarding...A perfect spot and not very crowded. We also loved seeing the monkeys on the deck. This is a beautiful location and next time we will stay longer than 2 nights. Our 3 children (ages 12, 10 and 6) had a great time. Diego and Bill were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio