We stayed in unit 111 which had a fantastic view and was extremely comfortable. The staff made us feel so welcome and where always there when we needed something. Can't say enough about Chris who stop by with brownies one night and was so helpful the whole time we were there. The beach was so clean and we felt so safe. Everyone we met was so friendly and happy. This might have been one of my best vacations ever and can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio