My husband and I stayed at Tulemar from May 4 - 10, 2014. We had a great experience there. When we first arrived in our Villa it had an awful smell but it was quickly addressed and we had to switch rooms for the night. There wasn't an upgrade available so we actually stayed in a double room Villa. The next day we were moved to a new king bedroom Villa suite and it was even better than the first. Our amazing concierge, Danny, came bearing an enormous fruit basket (which lasted the whole time we were there) and gave us a $100 voucher for the restaurant and a complimentary 5 hour Catamaran sunset excursion which was fabulous! Everyone at this resort is so helpful and courteous. The drivers, Joshua, Michael, and all the others, who take you at a moments notice, anywhere you want to go on the resort are so nice and very funny and made our experience even more delightful. They showed us where the sloth were every day. You can tell they love their jobs! Orlando was great at the beach which was a wonderful private beach that not too many places have where they make you lunches to order and fresh smoothies too! Janet was a great server at the restaurant where we had an amazing meal. We had a monkey show on 3 separate occasions during our morning coffee on our balcony that looks over to the ocean! Amazing! I would HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone who wants to stay in Manual Antonio on the beach. It has everything from wildlife to beach and MUCH more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park