We just arrived back to Texas from Tulemar. We stayed in the most beautiful home called Casa la Nubes. The home has everything you will ever need. Diego and Vanessa made sure we experienced all there was to offer. He suggested ways to save time by combining excursions. So we did the ATV/Zipline. Which I must say, was a blast! Also, did the rafting which was exciting. They arranged for a chef to come to our house, his name was Tito. Outstanding food... Lastly, Vanessa set us all up for in house massages. Very relaxing after all the adventures.. All the bookings were arranged by them,which was super nice. They even stocked our refrigerator before we arrived. I can't say enough about Tulemar service as you can see. I would definetly return, hopefully sooner than later...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park