Tulemar Bungalows & Villas was such a tremendous place to stay while in Costa Rica. Everyone from Danny, our concierge, the restaurant staff, the front desk staff, the cleaning staff, the security (Jason!), the personal drivers at Tulemar, to the garden keepers were simply amazing and were so eager to help in any way necessary. The gardeners enjoyed pointing out monkeys, sloths, and iguanas all throughout the place, all during our stay. Danny provided us with his personal phone number just in case we were lost driving around Costa Rica (which, driving was no problem at all). He made sure we went on the best excursions (which included ziplining and a catamaran tour). And, he was very approachable about any questions or concerns we had.
Each day my sister and I would walk down to the beach. There is a staff member that is assigned to the beach from 9a-4p. He, too, pointed out wildlife, helped us with chairs, kayaks, and any beach item we needed. The beach was as little rocky, but fun for being a private beach.
My future stay will always be with Tulemar!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio