We just returned from our fabulous stay at Tulemar. We stayed in Villa 403 (Villa Cielito) and the views were just as good as advertised. This Villa is close to the entrance, so closer to restaurants but farther from the beach. That doesn't really matter because the vans that shuttle you from your villa to anywhere in the resort are very responsive. The service was outstanding. Chris was our concierge and he went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. From bringing in our luggage in a rainstorm to getting a custom "baby gate" made for the staircase in our villa. We were able to see monkeys at the beach 2-3 days and from our balcony 1 day. We saw lizards and sloths almost everyday. Our best family vacation ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park