We just came back from Tulemar resort in Manuel Antonio. My hole family stayed in Casa Panorama for three nights and we had the time of our lifes! We rented the three floors as we were a lot of people, including young kids, adults and elderly and this place was just perfect for everyone.
The house is very confortable and the view from the upper terrace is just spectacular, breathtaking! After the sunset, we used to go to the second floor jacuzi just to chill out, it was great. In Tulemar the word "no" doesn't exists, everyone is allways trying to please all your wishes, specially Diego, Christopher and María, they were really nice even give us fruits as a welcome gift and were allways taking care of our needs. The house was cleaned every morning.
Tulemar has 4 pools, strategically located ( from Casa Panorama we just had to walk like 25m to get to one of them which was really nice, allways just us in there. There are also two amazing trails with spectacular views, one of them has a river and a small waterfall and the other one has great views of the ocean, we spent about 40 min in each one and we use them to go to the beach in the morning, exellent exercise.
The Tulemar private beach is just 1 min from the house if you take the car or the inside transport. The beach is very beautiful; it has some waves so people usually practice boogie. You can do Kayac, snorkeling, play with the sand or just enjoy the wind and the view. The monkeys usually come to the beach so you can see them there very close to everyone. We saw three kind of monkeys (Mono titi, mono carablanca and mono congo). The people who work at the beach are very nice too and the place is really confortable, the sunset from here was spectacular too.
The house is about 5 min by car from the Manuel Antonio national Park, which is actually really nice. Try to go early to buy the tickets and after you have them you will be able to get in or out as many times as you want from 7am to 4pm. We arrived at the park at 11am and it was hard to get in, and to find a place to park, so try it earlier.
The only think that I regret is our short stay, next time we will be there for at least seven days!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio