We had a great time at Hotel Mimos while in Manuel Antonio. The proximity from the hotel to Manuel Antonio Park was awesome and the owner and his wife were as nice as could be. We had quite a few chats with them, they were so friendly and interesting. The hotel itself was a no frills kind of place but was clean, comfortable and offered some awesome surprises:
1. Setting - Came face to face with an Iguana which was awesome. The hotel is situated right across the street from a patch of rain forest where observed a Sloth. Double awesome!!! We also got to see some monkeys.
2. Amenities - Free breakfast at their restaurant. Such as welcome surprise. We could get up, walk 25 feet to have breakfast then head out to start our day. The pool and workout area were awesome.
The wait staff at the restaurant was awesome. We had some chats with our waitress who gave us great tips on places to see and talked to us about local life. The only thing that wasn't A+ here was the water pressure, but other than that I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the Manuel Antonio area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering you great value in a tropical setting and a family friendly environment, tastefully furnished accommodations and good food in the Buru Bar & Grill Restaurant. Conveniently located between the National Park Manuel Antonio and town, Quepos. Our hotel offers a variety of rooms fromStandard Deluxe, Junior suite and Family Suites, Apartments, Master and Honeymoon Suites elegantly arranged in our three story building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Mimos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mimos Hotel
- Hotel Mimos Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio