My wife and I have just returned from a week's stay at villas Nicolas. Having visited ten years earlier we decided to spend our anniversary there. It was even more beautiful than we had remembered. The gardens were lush and spectacular, our suite had sunset ocean views with a most comfortable hammock, and the onsite restaurant served delicious food at great prices. We found the staff to be helpful and extremely friendly, offering suggestions for day trips and taking care of bookings for tours and transportation. Monkeys came to visit nearby trees almost daily and the bird life was incredible. Exotic butterflies flitted around our outside deck while strange and wonderful insects wandered about to be marveled at...we plan on making a visit to Villas Nicolas an annual anniversary celebration...keep up the good work...it's an awesome place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Nicolas is a small 18 room condominium style hotel.We are located on the Manuel Antonio mountainside overlooking the Pacific Ocean.Our hotel is comprised of 5 rows of terraced rooms (approx 4 rooms per row)surrounded by gardens and jungle....all with oceanviews. Villas Nicolas is designed for the independent traveler who prefers "small & intimate" to the "all inclusive" resort type experience.Our Type 3 suites have full kitchens for those who wish to take advantage of the local produce and fresh fish that this area provides.We offer on site management and all night security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Villas Nicolas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Nicolas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel Nicolas
- Villas Nicolas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio