“Perfect Day for Surfing”

Dante's Water Sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Surf Lessons School for all ages and Paddle Board Tours, beach tours, kayaking SUP.
Toms River, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Day for Surfing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Dante picked us up from our hotel on time in a nice new van. Dave was our instructor for the day and really gave my daughter the attention she needed for her first time surfing. He spent all day with her in the water. The other team members were very helpful to me while I watched on the beach, by providing chairs and umbrellas, in addition to drinks and trying to get me out there to surf. Great day with good people. Check out Dante's Water Sports when you are in Manuel Antonio...Pura Vida!

1 Thank Andrea K

• Hebrew first
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

My 12 year old daughter took 2 lessons and was up on the board pretty quickly and really enjoyed the experience. All the staff was helpful and friendly- no worries with Dante's!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

What a great way to spend our last day in Costa Rica! The kids wanted to surf so, on the advice of our concierge, we arranged to spend the day surfing with Dante's Water Sports. Dante himself picked us up in the morning. By 8:30 we were on the beach, set up with umbrellas, chairs and the kids each had a surf board. Katie wanted a lesson…..It lasted for three hours and Jesse was a fabulous instructor who had her up on the very first of many waves she successfully navigated! The lesson was extended because she was doing so well and they did not charge us for the extra time. The boys had an equally enjoyable experience catching waves and enjoying the wide open soft sandy beach. Great fun at a great value, and a memorable day that we all enjoyed. Dante even took us back to our resort!

1 Thank J E
Rucphen, The Netherlands
“Dante's Watersport rules!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Dante's watersport gave me my firts introduction to surfing, it was amazing. The guys are great at teaching and it was a lot of fun!!!!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Linda D
Puerto Quepos, Costa Rica
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

I have always loved surfing!... However, I was afraid of trying because I do not know how to swim (which you do not need!). After thinking about it, I decided to take a lesson with Dante's watersports - Jessy was my instructor - Was a great experience! They know what they are doing, very professional and great service! I was even able to stand on the board for a couple times! After the lesson, you can just relax and rent from them a chair and umbrella at the beach - great quality :)
They are the best in the area!!!

Visited March 2014