“Favorite restaurant in Manuel Antonio”
Review of Emilio's Cafe

Emilio's Cafe
Ranked #12 of 100 Restaurants in Manuel Antonio
Price range: US$1 - US$50
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

This was by far our favorite restaurant in Manuel Antonio. Such amazing breakfasts and my very favorite meal that I had in Costa Rica was their Caribbean style fish filet. So good!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,952)

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This place was not mentioned and recommended by any travel-blog website that I looked into prior to our trip to Costa Rica. On our last day in Manuel Antonio, me and the Mrs. were trying to check out a restaurant that was highly reviewed in Yelp, however, fortunately for us, the place was closed. We spoke to a worker next door to the restaurant and he recommended Emilio's Cafe. I'm glad the local did because Emilio's Cafe was hands down our best meal around Manuel Antonio! It's off of the main drag to Manual Antonio and very limited to no parking but once you stepped down into their small restaurant, you will be immediately greeted and seated. The margaritas were the best of all Costa Rica, I had their grilled chicken salad with goat cheese. Their Ceviche is not worth passing up also! My wife agrees with me that this had to be our best meal in Manuel Antonio!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped here yesterday afternoon from a recommendation, very glad we did. We had a tuna burger, fish curry and smoothies. Great taste and fish cooked beautifully. Staff very attentive, and although small gesture we were very grateful for constant top up of water!
Would happily come back here again

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Arrived there for breakfast at 11:30 on a Sunday.The waitress got there 2 minutes later and told us they couldn't serve breakfast because it closes at 11:30. They (waitress and manager) where definitely not interested in customer service!

2  Thank klisboa
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We had a delightful dinner here. Most selections are fresh seafood, but they had delicious chicken, beef and vegetable options for non-seafood eaters. The location is wonderful and the service excellent.