Open today: 07:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
So. Much. Fun.

Natalie K
Charlottesville, Virginia
Best zip lining we have ever done!

718rachelf
Mickleton, New Jersey
via mobile

1,263 results
All reviews longest line zip lining central america recommend el water breaks hanging bridges costa rica hang upside down chicken fear of heights watermelon safety line casado always felt safe plantains year olds delicious lunch
Reviewed 6 days ago

I was so hesitant to try zip lining, but this could not have been more fun. The guides were amazing, and good at distracting anyone that felt nervous. The course was safe and incredibly beautiful, and the photos that one of the guides took are amazing. My entire group loved it - and two of us were quite nervous. Lunch was delicious as well. Thank you for a terrific adventure. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

The course was very well maintained, the guides were funny and super friendly and overall was a fantastic day. Our kids (ages 10,7,7) loved it and even got to ride upside down! The lunch after was delicious. It was a perfect way to see the area! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Such a fun adventure! The fun began as soon as we were picked up by Diego at our resort. He set the tone for the day's activities. The staff was the best, so engaging...they obviously enjoy their work and were determined to create a terrific experience for us. They took great care with the equipment...we always felt safe. We were surprised by the number of zip lines, the beauty of the grounds and the delicious meal prepared for us...an incredible experience for us and our 4 teens!

Reviewed 1 week ago

My brother, his gf, and I did the zip line tour on Halloween morning. We booked the tour the day before and they were very accommodating. For a very reasonable price, it included transportation to/from your place, zip line tour, and a very delicious HOME COOKED lunch made by Magda. Alex and Marvin were the 2 tour guides that provided the transportation and they were awesome! Very knowledgable about the Costa Rican heritage and even stopped to show us a sloth and some water buffalo's that work in the palm oil farm they have there. We were lucky enough to have a private tour since it was just us 3 that booked the adventure for that day, so it was definitely a treat. Juan and Darian were the zip line tour guides that helped us during the whole adventure and they were very professional and knowledgable as well. Young great guys who know how to show you a great time! There were 10 lines total, line 4 & 5 you got to do "tricks" like hang upside down, which was AWESOME!!!!! Line 7 was the longest line and one of the fastest ones, so the adrenaline was REAL! hahaha. There are 2 water stations throughout the adventure and they give you a snack (fruit) half way through the tour. There's a very fun SURPRISE at the end of the tour that will definitely have you come back and do it again. Alex was our photographer (we paid $30 for all 3 of us for our photos) during our trip and that was definitely helpful since they advise you not to take anything you don't want to lose. Thanks again to Marvin, Alex, Juan, Darian, and Magda for an AMAZING experience during our Zip Line Tour in Costa Rica. Pura Vida!!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I had such a good time zip lining with El Santuario. The staff was engaging and fun, while also maintaining professionalism and safety. The staff pointed out wildlife as well-spiders, monkeys, and even a toucan. We had a blast.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

From the minute we got picked up by Diego and his crew, we knew we were in good hands! He was joking the whole way in the van, and took excellent care of us. Easy safety instructions, super safe equipment and unbelievable zip lines!!

We had a wonderful time that we will remember forever - thanks Diego!

Also, a shout-out to Alex who took fantastic pictures of all of our adventures :-)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hey folks, if you’re in Manuel Antonio I highly recommend zip lining here. They not only have great lines but they also have some great challenging bridges and climbs. Gives you a good workout!!! Diego, Ivan, Marvin, Joseph, Alex and the others were so funny, entertaining, careful and AMAZING!!!!We had a few first timers in our group and they made them feel comfortable and at ease...
Great job guys!! We highly recommend you and your company.... PURA VIDA!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I have just came back from this trip today and I cannot give it enough praise, staff were excellent throughout with safety the upmost importance! We had an amazing experience zip lining through the canopies and will do it again when we come back to Costa Rica! They provided lunch which was very good too. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They went out of their way to make my friend feel safe. She was very scared to begin with as she had never done anything risky like it before. By the end of the tour her smile and laughter said it all. Highly recommend these people.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The tour was fantastic and our guides were awesome! My group of 4 plus one other couple was the perfect size - we never had a dull moment. Beautiful scenery, fast and long lines, and we even got to go upside down on one! The small rope bridges between some of the platforms are super cool as well. It really adds to the feeling of adventure. Thank you to El Santuario for helping to make a piece of my birthday vacation so memorable!