“Amazing place!”

Barres Las Gemelas
Cuisines: Costa Rican
“Amazing place!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

The Shrimp "Bufalito" will forever be in my dreams.
Great location next to the beach, I watched what seems to be the Costa Rican superbowl. Kind of a rainy might so not many people watching. But by the time the game Edward over I wanted another bufalito.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good value for money!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Very friendly restaurant with excellent service. The food was very good and the price reasonable. I ordered the shrimp cocktail and the sea food rice and it was enough for 2 persons.
100% recommended!

Calgary, Canada
“Ordered the same dish on two separate occasions”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This is the only restaurant where I ordered the same dish on two separate occasions, not that it was the best I've ever had, but for the convenience and knowing what I was going to get on the second visit as we had time constraints. We sat on the outdoor patio and had our lunch, I can't remember the exact name of the dish as it wasn't noted on my receipt, but it was similar to a buffalo chicken wrap, it was good on both occasions. The cost was 5535 colon for the wrap and a bottle of water.

• Visited December 2013
Bakersfield, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and drinks”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Bartender Johnny was great! This restaurant and bar tender was highly recommended by Rebecca from La Mariposa Hotel and let me tell you- it was a great choice!
Food was delicious (chicken fajitas, arroyos con pollo, ceviche) and drinks (sangria and strawberry daiquiri) were perfect. Great location (across from the playa). Will be back in the future.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lisa R
Los Angeles, CA
“Best Beach Bar in Manuel Antonio”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

A big thank you to Las Gemelas, Manny and Johnny, for showing us such a wonderful time while we were in Costa Rica! This is the place to be on Saturday nights. Definitely ask for the blended vodka pina, and enjoy!

-Arissa