“BEST Falafel!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Manuel Antonio Falafel Bar

Manuel Antonio Falafel Bar
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
San Jose, Costa Rica
“BEST Falafel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

I tried the falafel pita and it was so amazing. I have never had falafel that had so much flavor! Plus the pita and all the ingredients were super fresh. I am from New York and I have to say this falafel beats Mamoun's by far!! If you are ever in Manuel Antonio, you have to go by and taste it for yourself. You won't regret it!

• Visited November 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
“The best Falafel you'll have....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

Went to Manuel Antonio from September to November. Unfortunately the Falafel Bar closes for October (low season) which was a big blow as we only managed to get to go twice before it closed, we walked past it everyday hoping it would be open before we left but it wasn't :(

It was such a shame as the two times we ate there the food and service was excellent! I hope it's open when if you go, and if you do go, you'll enjoy every mouthful.

• Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Visited here for late lunch. Falafel was very tasty, pitta fresh and girl who served us was great.

Would definitely go again!

Quepos, Costa Rica
“A Wonderful Addition to the Manuel Antonio area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I live in the Quepos area, and I was very excited when this place opened! The owner is very nice, and I think she has done a great job with the place. Such a nice open-air seating area, ocean views, laid back decor, and good food... how could you go wrong! I have only tried the falafel pita, and the schnitzel, so I can't speak for the other items on the menu, but these were both very good! I personally like the schnitzel better than the falafel, but I'm more of a chicken person. You can pick whatever you want to put in the pita, from the fresh salad bar. She also has great homemade "hot sauce." She calls it something, but I can't for the life of me remember what it is. I know there is a green one and a red one, and both give a nice kick to the pita of your choice. The hummus is also delicious and she makes the BEST homemade challah bread! I will eat here time and time again!

• Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

I must admit that eating falafel in Costa Rica was never on my to-do list. After eating in Falafel Bar i am recommending it to every person that wants to enjoy one of the best falafels he ever tasted. Falafel Bar was not only tasty, it is by far one of the most welcoming and friendly places in Manuel Antonio. Great venue, the best falafel, friendly people and fair prices. Thank you guys!

• Visited August 2013