“Happy to have you guys in Manuel Antonio.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Center for Epic Living
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A one stop shop for the local and global community to learn the artful ways of healthy lifestyle design. A place to let loose in fiery salsa lessons, find peace in sunset yoga, ignite your core in pilates, pick up a huge box of organic produce, slip into bamboo active wear and learn how to whip up delicious plant based meals for yourself and others. All while connecting with others and learning the skills necessary to protect and nurture our planet. Offering: -Personal Training and Health Coaching -Daily drop in classes in yoga, pilates, dance and nutrition. -Workshops and Retreats with local and international experts -Live-Streamed Online Classes and Workshops -Eco-Boutique with Superfoods, Yoga Wear, Local Jewelry and more. -Organic Local Produce Box Service -RawVegan and Vegan Resources and Community Events
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Amber and Emily do a great job with The Center for Epic Living. I get 100% organic produce from them. They are always accommodating and helpful with my Epic Living basket that I get once a week. Thank you for being so patient. See you guys soon.

2  Thank Damian G

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I started each morning during my Costa Rica vacation with Amber's classes. I practice yoga regularly, but it was my first time trying Pilates. She is a great teacher and the 1 1/2 hour class flew by. She teaches for all levels. The studio is beatuful and light filled. My body felt great each day.

1  Thank MelissaM551
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Amazing yoga today with Amber, owner of Epic Living in Manuel Antonio. Beautiful yogi, beautiful space, beautiful ocean views, all add up to beautiful experience.

Om shanti,
Ganesh

1  Thank chazuni
Reviewed 12 February 2014

The center for epic living is located in Manuel Antonio and affords a great view of the Pacific ocean while you are getting your yoga groove on.The owner and lead instructor ,Amber,is a 20 year veteran of ballet and dance from California.Her lithe toned body and prima ballerina face are on par with the view and her attentive instructions to all levels of yoga devotees make this a cannot miss location for Pilates and yoga.My wife and I attended both types of classes and enjoyed them immensely.Emily the always happy and smiling intern is a joy to see upon entering this studio.We only regret our week went by way too fast .For the men out there I am a 57 year old male ,a sportsman, with a body scarred and pinned together from a lifetime of activity.She is great on having you respect your body and offers modifications on poses for those physically challenged or injured.The best money you can spend in Manuel.

1  Thank Jon P
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I am fairly new to yoga. I know lots of poses and can participate in an all-level class but get nervous it may move too fast or there will be too many advance moves (binds, inversions). This class was great for everyone. I loved the sequencing, pace and flow. Amber is an excellent teacher -providing very helpful and detailed cues so that the student could experience the proper alignment and form. The studio is lovely -- brand new room, with a mirror, lots of light and a view of the ocean. I am looking forward to returning tomorrow!

1  Thank carenms