“Wonderful”

TuleCafe Restaurant
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Tule Cafe is the restaurant within the Tulemar Resort. We serve a menu spanning Costa Rica to Dr. Mercola and if you hook it we'll cook it! Let us know if you have any special requests and we'll do our best to accommodate you!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant onsite in Tulemar is absolutely wonderful. We enjoyed it so much our entire trip we had breakfast and dinner there. The staff is attentive and friendly. There is a good variety of food choices, and everyone in our party loved it! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate every meal during our 3 days here. The food is delicious. The view is amazing and the monkeys love to come and play all around while you eat. The staff is so friendly and the chef even cooked the fish for us that my son and husband caught that same day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came for 4 days to Tulemar resort and had breakfast every morning here. The services is great and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast offered so many options and each one we tried was delicious. Fair price as well. The best part is the view that overlooks the ocean. We also did dinner one night and the food was amazing as well. We definitely will be back and highly recommend eating here!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Convenient, on-site cafe/ restaurant for those staying at resort. Beautiful location for drinks at sunset. Room, pool a and beach service provided

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently had the pleasure of staying at Tulemar resort. I was completely blown away at the high quality of food and service at this oasis in the rain forest. When traveling I like to experience as much food diversity as possible. This is generally accomplished by visiting multiple restaurants within the town I am staying. I rarely make repeat visits to the same establishment unless I am incredibly impressed. I ate dinner here five nights and cannot wait for my next visit.

The staff is abundantly accommodating, well trained, always smiling and eager to make everyone's experience unique. Every evening I was greeted by the ever humble Elliot. His warm smile and firm handshake made me feel like I was visiting an old friend. The staff will leave diners to enjoy a drink, conversation or the incredible sunset. However they are quick to tend to any needs. Francini, Joxan and Diego all work together effortlessly to ensure a perfect night out. Behind the bar, mi tocaya, Daniela made me the perfect margarita for happy hour. While the staff is amazing the food is in a class all its own.

I have lived in big cities throughout the USA, visited top destinations all over the world and my meals here were a quality I will never forget. The menu is well thought out with options for any taste. The preparation is thorough but not overly complicated so as to not take away from the dish itself. The poke is by far the best I have ever had. The Ahi looked and tasted if it had just been taken from the ocean that day. Do not pass up the opportunity to try all the fresh seafood dishes on their menu. However do not limit yourself to the sea, there are several turf options to enjoy as well. Save room for dessert, the chocolate cake is the perfect ending to the dining experience. I did eat some breakfast and lunch here as well and those meals should not be overlooked. If preparing for a day long adventure stop here for a fill up. The restaurant opens at 6:30 which is great for early risers. Lunch was outstanding as well. Try the taco's - mix and match to find your favorite, definitely the pork!

Even if you are not staying on the property do not miss the opportunity to be transported through a gastronomical adventure that will leave you wondering, what could possibly top this.

1  Thank Dan W