“like a private home on the beach” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nature's Beachfront Aparthotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manuel Antonio National Park
Nature's Beachfront Aparthotel
Tucson, AZ
“like a private home on the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2010

This place is unique, in a good way. Very friendly and helpful host. Comfortable rooms. Incredible view. Great location. Everything you could want or need is within a 15 minute walk on the gorgeous beach. Not for people expecting a "San Diego Marriott" like experience... Much more down-to-earth... In a good way.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rockmoney

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
new mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2010

I travelled here in October with my Mom and we had a wonderful time staying at this hotel. We saw the monkeys every day and were also able to see the croc that lives in the little fresh water stream along the front of the hotel! It was an amazing place to stay and I have a trip planned to return there in April for three weeks! I am taking a friend with me and we will rent one of the luxury suites like my Mom and I shared when we were there. I am so excited for her to see this place and hang out with the monkeys!! We live in Alaska and will be very anxious for some sun and beach time!

• Stayed October 2009
1 Thank klynbrown
Amsterdam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2010

We stayed at Anna's or Carol's place for 9 nights...we rented the villa, which was perfect for 3 adults and a baby, always look out with a baby...beautiful scenery, monkeys every morning and the beach right in front of you...moneywise: very good deal...the owner is always complaning, but we had a great time with her...just take her as she is, you're not married with her!!!...we definately go back there...

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank LotOfNoise
zürich
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2010

i stayed one week in this natures paradise. it is locadet a bit away from all the crowndness which i enjoyed very much. this place has a relaxing atmosphere. birds, monkeys are allways around you. i feld in love with the clean ocean and the big withe sandbeach.
i can recomend this aparthotel for people which are looking for a quitness and for couples with lot of romantic.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
ocean city md.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2009

I have visited Costa Rica many times and one of my favorite places is Natures Beachfront. A real nature experience with walks to the Park, Swimming, and beautiful sunsets at nite. All of this is at your door step, right on the beach. No taxis or roads to deal with which was great. Most important is that this is real jungle adventure. Wildlife everywhere all while sitting on your deck. I stayed in a great room with small kitchen.I really would have loved though to rent the penthouse suit which looked great but was traveling solo.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank moonsilver
Buenos Aires, Argentina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2009

I was traveling alone and booked three nights at Nature's Beachfront Aparthotel. To start, none of the tourist shuttle agencies knew about this place (first warning); when we finally got there the shuttle drive went nuts becasue the road is only acceptable for a four by four. I dont know where they took the photos on their websit but they had nothing in common with the hotel itself. I was there alone and the woman who runs it jus would not stop talking, you really need earplugs. The sun sets pretty early and if you want to go out for dinner (there is nothing at the hotel), you can only come back via the beach. It is very very dark on the way and on my first evening I had like five locals stopping me and telling me that I should not be walking there alone. It is important to say that there is nothing around this hotel so you have to walk quite a bit. Needless to say, I changed the hotel and after I left they still charged me full amount of the nights I was not there.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled solo
4 Thank mkozak

Travellers are raving about these Manuel Antonio National Park hotels

Denver, CO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2008

What an INCREDIBLE and traditional Costa Rican experience! Anna was the manager and she is just a doll. She loves to chit chat but has some Great recommendations if you are looking for fun things to do. There was 5 of us and we booked the Pent House for the last week in January. It was a little expensive but it was well worth it since we celebrated my Dad's 60th b-day there! If you are looking to stay out late and be a little loud and obnoxious, this probably isn't the place for it. This is a very relaxing calm and friendly place but you have to respect the others around you. Great for family's and wonderful memories. You are right on the beach and the jungle is directly behind you. The monkeys greeted us 3 out of the 7 days which made our experience that much better. There is a pond right below that has 2 crocodiles which was also entertaining! If you drive there, I "highly" recommend to have a 4 wheel drive vehicle. The road is steep, curvy and lots of loose rocks. There is no A/C in the Pent house but the 2 large ceiling fans were sufficient because it was not too hot. Jan/Feb is probably the best time of year to go because the weather is beautiful and it's not too crowded. Keep in mind, it is a 3rd world country and crime rate is extremely high there. If you decide to do any activities (Zip lining, horse back riding, water activities) book them through Anna because she is more trust worthy than the other locals. What an incredible experience, I HIGHLY recommend this place!

Stayed January 2008