This review is long overdue. We stayed at Issimo in November 2011. Without a doubt, this is my most favorite place we have ever stayed. The floor to ceiling windows in our room revealed a gorgeous view, and we awoke to the sounds of monkeys every morning and were sometimes greeted by them at breakfast. The bed was extremely comfortable, and I loved the spa-like bath. The food and customer service was the best part. Breakfast and dinner were both fabulous. The fresh fruit, coffee, juice, and fish were so satisfying. We ate other places for the adventure of it, but my mouth would have been perfectly happy dining nowhere else. The waitstaff was filled with great people. They were fun-loving and attentive and could all speak English, but it was more fun to practice Spanish. I very much look forward to staying there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio