We ended up at Cabinas Espadilla when the hotel we had planned to stay at ended up booked and referred us to their neighbor. Cabinas Espadilla turned out to be pretty great, just a short walk from Manuel Antonio National Park and an even shorter walk to the public beach. The room was clean and comfortable and the grounds were nicely manicured. We stayed in Room-lucky-number-13, which was right across from the pool and a beautiful old tree. The pool was very nice to take a dip in now and then. Also, the on-site parking lot seemed very secure and we had no trouble. Breakfast was served at a partner restaurant a few meters down the street and was excellent.
The rate was perhaps a little high for low season, but, then again, it's Manuel Antonio and paying the tourist premium is a bit expected. I'd definitely stay at Cabinas Espadilla gain and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Espadilla Cabins is a beautiful little beach hotel located just one minute from the beach in Manuel Antonio. It has 16 units surrounded by beautiful gardens, a swimming pool and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Cabinas Espadilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Espadilla Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Cabinas Espadilla Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio