We stayed 2 nights at this hotel near Manuel Antonio Park. It's on a quiet road which is less than a 5 minute walk to the beach, and a few more to the park entrance. They have a medium size pool for swimming or sunning yourself. The room was very clean with a queen-size bed and 2 bunk beds, small kitchenette (fridge, microwave, stove-top burners), and a shared courtyard with a sink and clothesline. The bathroom had a hot shower. There is a small safe (requires cash or credit card deposit), air conditioning and ceiling fan in the main room.
We ate delicious, very filling and cheap breakfasts across the street at a hostel for about $3.00 each (includes coffee, plate of fruit, plate of gallo pinto, pancakes, bacon, etc.). There are a number of good restaurants nearby for lunch and dinner. The hotel doesn't have it's own restaurant.
We took the bus from San Jose, and it stops almost directly across from the road which leads to the hotel. The bus stop for the return trip or for the bus into Quepos is just across the street going the opposite direction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Espadilla Cabins is a beautiful little beach hotel located just one minute from the beach in Manuel Antonio. It has 16 units surrounded by beautiful gardens, a swimming pool and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Cabinas Espadilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Espadilla Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Cabinas Espadilla Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park