I stayed here with my children ages 10, and 15. The location is wonderful. The pools are clean and well maintained. Rooms are small and very basic. There is a safe but you are charged a $40US deposit for a key. A towel to take to the beach requires another deposit. Rooms do not have a telephone or TV and the A/C unit in the window has 2 settings artic or fan. Internet is not available in the cabinas but for a fee they claim it May work in the lobby of the cabinas or May work in the lobby of the hotel, but no guaranty. Hotwater only worked lukewarm for 1 outof our 3 days there. I complained to the front desk but they could care less and did nothing. This was the same when we left a wake up call for 7AM to take a tour and they forgot to send somebody to the door to wake us up. Do not exchange cash there as they offer a substantially lowereexchange rate. I am sure there are better values and a friendlier staff in the area than this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Espadilla Cabins is a beautiful little beach hotel located just one minute from the beach in Manuel Antonio. It has 16 units surrounded by beautiful gardens, a swimming pool and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Cabinas Espadilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Espadilla Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Cabinas Espadilla Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio