“Fantastic place!! Johan is the best”
Outdoor covered lounge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Outdoor covered lounge
Huge living area with extra high ceilings
Large High End Kitchen
Wrap around windows give you 180 view from the bed
Decorative hand carved cabinetry
Exquisit floating stairway guides you to the upstairs bedrooms
High quality bedding and sheets
Double sinks
Details everywhere including the extra high ceilings
Outdoor covered lounge with large pool
Balcony overlooking the ocean
Large room with vaulted ceilings
Casa Marbella - NEW for 2014!
Two beds for extra guests in this bedrrom
Romantic canopy bedroom
Outdoor shower
Great Sunsets Year Round
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Michelle...
Cross Plains, Wisconsin
“Fantastic place!! Johan is the best”
Reviewed 28 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My friends and I traveled to Costa Rica this year and had the time of our life!! The accommodations were perfect! There wer 7 of us and we had plenty of space and yet the common space in the kitchen and by the pool was cozy and welcoming!!

The concierge, Johan, was second to none!! He made us feel welcome and arranged excursions, transportation and also checked on us daily!!

The trip was fit for a princess!! And we lived live royalty!! Thank you Les and Johan for such an unforgettable trip!

Randy R
“FANTASTICO !”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I brought my family (12) to this house and the one next door (same owner). It was wonderful. Full AC, space, elegance, pools, clean. Johan was very helpful, and the maid service was better than a hotel. Overall excellent.

wji
Kansas City
“A great family vacation ”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I brought my family to celebrate my daughter's birthday and it was a great decision. We spent a week and it wasn't long enough. Johan made all of the arrangements for our activities and transportation and it all went very smoothly. The house was amazing, private, large, comfortable, and the pool was key as it gets very hot. The house was kept spotless for us and our chef made incredibly fresh and delicious meals for us daily. Overall it was a fantastic vacation, one which my family has already said they'd like to do again. Thoroughly enjoyed visiting beautiful Costa Rica, and especially the Manuel Antonio area. Thanks for taking such good care of us.

Pura Vida

cathy C
Centerport, New York
“Stellar Stay!”
Reviewed 20 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

From start to finish, this was a top notch vacation. Michael Cunningham very knowledgeable and helpful during the booking process. Johan, the house concierge immediately contacted me via email, in order to address our needs. He arranged for a competent driver to pick us up at the airport, and to have the house fully stocked based on our food and drink preferences. Upon arrival to the house, the breathtaking views of the jungle and the ocean are only rivaled by the décor of the house itself. The house is beautifully designed and well equipped. Even our daughter, a former NYC interior designer was impressed!

Johan continued to assist us throughout our stay, making recommendation and reservations. He struck the perfect balance between attentiveness without being intrusive. He even had his mother-in-law make us homemade tamales!

The Jungle Tour, led by Saul was among our favorite activities. Saul was truly amazing! We also enjoyed the sunset cruise and saw dolphins, snorkeled and witnessed a spectacular sunset.

Lastly I must acknowledge Tatiana, the housekeeper who was lovely, attentive, and has kept Casa Marbella in immaculate condition. The only thing negative was that we found the pool to be too cold.

We have travelled extensively to many luxury locales, but this trip has made it to the top of our list!

2015maure...
East Williston, New York
“A wonderful family vacation!”
Reviewed 21 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

We arrived at Casa Marbella for a week long stay and my brother in-laws wedding that was actually held next door at Casa Celaje. We were a group of about 44 , family and extended family. My family of 9 which included my husband, 3 children(ages 16-21), my brother in-law, sister in-law, my nephew and my 91 year old father in-law. stayed at Casa Marbella and had one of our best vacations! The main reason for that was our concierge, Johan Castillo and his staff. We were greeted by Johan after a very long day of traveling and from the moment we met Johan , he made us feel like we were home. Johan immediately felt like family from the time we said hello until we had to say Good-bye. There was absolutely nothing Johan would not do for us, he made sure our rental car was at the house when we arrived, made all our excursion plans for the week, arranged for the chef to make us breakfast and whatever else we had requested, he also had a hairdresser to come to the house on the day of the wedding to do hair and make-up for my daughter and myself, he even came to the house at 11:00 pm to bring us fresh beach towels for the next morning!! Johan is outstanding!!! The House was Beautiful the pictures do not do it justice! Catarine was our maid for the week and she was lovely and very accommodating, The entire staff was so friendly that you felt like they were family and saying Goodbye was not easy! We would absolutely come back to Manuel Antonio and stay at Casa Marbella.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing