the word "luxury" in the name is unjustified. In 206 , and probably others of the description "junior suite", only a backpacker could regard what is provided as luxury. there is nowhere to store your clothes, toiletries etc. Correction; there is a broom cupboard. literally. there was a broom in it. there are also a couple of vegetable racks, taking roughly 50 per cent of one persons clothes. under these racks, some lunatic put the safe. on the floor. a contortionist might find that acceptable. when you are over 60, it is an insult to be left with that as secure storage. the word "suite" implies a sitting room separate from the bedroom. not here. one room serves as bedroom, siting room, and kitchen Why a kitchen? who books a luxury villa and expects to cook? who wants the sink and micro wave next to their bed. it is pitiful. the staff are lovely. the fault lies with the bean counters in Chicago, who represent the owners, and the cheese paring budget allocated to construction of these miserable hovels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tulemar Resort The Premier Resort Hotel in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica Rated as the number 1 resort hotel in Central America and Costa Rica and number 9 in the World by Trip Advisor Tulemar Resort is a full service resort set in the peaceful 33-acre gated and secure Tulemar Gardens Condominium. A wide variety of standalone accommodations are available for our guests, including the famed Tulemar Bungalows & Villas, as well as our luxurious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom Buena Vista Luxury Villas. The property itself is spectacular, nestled in a lush rainforest overlooking the beautiful Manuel Antonio coastline. Surrounded by nature, Tulemar Resort features incredible gardens, walking paths, thriving wildlife, and the ONLY exclusive sandy beach in the region. At Tulemar Resort you will enjoy the luxury and privacy of your very own villa, along with the amenities of a high end resort, including concierge service, daily maid service, 4 swimming pools, beach bar, spa services, tour desk, and the best sunset bar and restaurant in town. We invite you to review our website for photos and details, then book one of these magnificent villas or bungalows and experience the most unforgettable vacation of your life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Tulemar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Buena Vista Hotel And Casas
- Tulemar Resort Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio