From the moment of arrival until signing out and heading to the airport, everything was spectacular. Our concierge Danny happily greeted me upon arrival and gave me a tour of the beautiful property. He had Luis the driver handle all my luggage and then walked me thru resort, introducing some staff members.
I must say walking thru this spacious property I couldn't get over the cleanliness and the other wordly views.
Danny took me to my room and informed me he would be escorting the rest of our party's arrival later in the day and that he would be there for us all week 24/7 for any needs. He definitely came through on that promise. He even went so far as to buy a cake for one of our group's 40th birthday dinner. A positive energy and resource throughout the trip.
Danielle and Arlen the bartenders, Luis and Joshua the drivers along with many other staff and reception were out of this world. Danny set up our water rafting and zip line tours which were both awesome as well.
The view from our room 206 Buena Vista suite was amazing. The beach was wonderful, secluded, tropical and just took your breath away
Thanks again for a bucket list trip that exceeded all my expectations and made me want to come back again. Next time I plan on spending some time at Arenal and Fortuna hot springs at Tabacon and more time at Tulemar. Hopefully all the same wonderful staff will be there. Pura Vida!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tulemar Resort The Premier Resort Hotel in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica Rated as the number 1 resort hotel in Central America and Costa Rica and number 9 in the World by Trip Advisor Tulemar Resort is a full service resort set in the peaceful 33-acre gated and secure Tulemar Gardens Condominium. A wide variety of standalone accommodations are available for our guests, including the famed Tulemar Bungalows & Villas, as well as our luxurious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom Buena Vista Luxury Villas. The property itself is spectacular, nestled in a lush rainforest overlooking the beautiful Manuel Antonio coastline. Surrounded by nature, Tulemar Resort features incredible gardens, walking paths, thriving wildlife, and the ONLY exclusive sandy beach in the region. At Tulemar Resort you will enjoy the luxury and privacy of your very own villa, along with the amenities of a high end resort, including concierge service, daily maid service, 4 swimming pools, beach bar, spa services, tour desk, and the best sunset bar and restaurant in town. We invite you to review our website for photos and details, then book one of these magnificent villas or bungalows and experience the most unforgettable vacation of your life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Tulemar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Buena Vista Hotel And Casas
- Tulemar Resort Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio