Our tour group of 13 stayed at the property in March 2012 for two nights. The rooms were ok but dark and stuffy. We ran the air conditioner most of the time. The grounds seemed a bit overgrown and could use some thinning. Perhaps the idea was to create a jungle effect but I found that too dark as well. The pool area was nice. The breakfast was a joke. While good they served substandard portions. For example, they allow 4 items from the menu. I ordered a waffle which came out the size of a silver dollar. The bacon was about a quarter length of a normal piece. The fruit was on a skewer and the best option. Hash browns and toast were ok. I wish they would just up the price of the room a few dollars and give you a decent sized breakfast. There is a market about 300 meters away if needed. Again the restaurant was dark and stuffy and hot. We observed mosquitoes inside the bar area. Staff was friendly but the main reason why our tour group stayed here was the close proximity to Manuel Antonio National Park. Would recommend only for that reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from it all! Tropical gardens adorning two crystalline pools. Villas Lirio offers 12 rooms with two queen-size beds and 12 rooms with a single queen bed. There are also 2 fully-equipped suites. The hotel offers restaurant service. Each room is tastefully decorated with queen-size beds, ceiling fans, air conditioning and private bathrooms with hot water. The area of Manuel Antonio/Quepos offers plenty of activities, including snorkeling, surfing, rafting, nature hikes, mangrove tours, sport fishing, and is known for its hot nightlife and excellent restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas Lirio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Lirio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Villas Lirio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio