A wonderfull place to stay. It has 2 pools, bar and restaurant with an excellent food. Rooms are just great. Staff was also just wonderfull. We stayed there for 2 nights and really enjoyed our stay. We actually had dinner and it was not only excellent but also a very good value. The only thing that they are lacking is an excellent breakfast; breakfast is ok but not that great! There is also a very friendly cat that hangs the reception area. Parking is a little bit of a challenge but staff is very helpfull with that. Looking for the place, just ask for Villas Lirio. Some how people in the area know the hotel by its name than B/W!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from it all! Tropical gardens adorning two crystalline pools. Villas Lirio offers 12 rooms with two queen-size beds and 12 rooms with a single queen bed. There are also 2 fully-equipped suites. The hotel offers restaurant service. Each room is tastefully decorated with queen-size beds, ceiling fans, air conditioning and private bathrooms with hot water. The area of Manuel Antonio/Quepos offers plenty of activities, including snorkeling, surfing, rafting, nature hikes, mangrove tours, sport fishing, and is known for its hot nightlife and excellent restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Villas Lirio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Lirio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Villas Lirio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park