“Tasty food and friendly staff”

Ylang Ylang Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Montezuma
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ylang Ylang Restaurant is a joyful place... your meals are prepared especially for you with the freshest of ingredients and caring, friendly service. A calm atmosphere and delicious food awaits you...We are proud to serve mainly organic produce in all of our dishes.Our restaurant caters to seafood, vegan and raw food lovers. We also serve great chicken dishes, but do not serve red meat. Please see our online menus for more details.We are always willing to accommodate your needs, just ask at the time of booking.The restaurant is open to non-hotel guests as well.Great Happy Hour from 3-6pm everyday
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed at Ylang Ylang for four nights in February and during my stay I had all my meals at the hotel. All meals were really tasty and the staff were always really friendly - I was traveling by myself at this stage and I never felt uncomfortable about dining on my own.

The only thing I would ask is that some of the dishes could do with being a bit bigger in portion size.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This restaurant is located on the most beautiful place in Montezuma. It is at the beach with palm trees on a magnificent hotel which property looks like a little paradise. The food is delicious and mainly made with organic ingredients.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This is not only the best food in Costa Rica, but some of the best food I have ever eaten and I have traveled in 51 countries. It is so fresh, tasty and beautifully served. Christian and Patricia are the best!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stayed for 5 days and ate everything on the menu. I can only describe it as the best food i have ever eaten.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Breakfast and Dinner was included in my room rate. Oftentimes, this means less than adequate food and a limited menu. Not the case at Ylang Ylang! The menu had an extensive selection of all types of foods from typical Costa Rican style through to authentically produced Sushi. The restaurant setting is beautiful and open air looking out onto the Pacific ocean. My favourite meal was the typical Costa Rican style food, but other selections were equally scrumptious.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant