We stayed in one of the cabinas rustica in April for 5 nights and had a fantastic stay at Montezuma. The cabins - which are separated from the main building - are quiet and the only possible disturbances are the monkeys and their morning visits.
The cabins themselves had just been built and the construction was not completely done at the time of our stay but they were still very charming. Lighting inside the cabin needed to be finished, the mirror in the washroom wasn't hung on the wall, and the outside balcony was non-existent… but we're sure these details will be taken care of very shortly. Nevertheless, this location allowed us to see some of the most amazing wildlife: Howler monkeys, capuchin monkeys, iguanas, amazing birds were hanging out just outside of the cabin.
We recommend the cabinas if you choose to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. Montezuma is a small beach town with a huge heart and a lot of charm. This newly renovated, classy hostel is great for budget travels, families and couples. We currently have three dorm rooms in the main lodge, one dorm cabina with it's own balcony and bathroom, each equipped with new mattress, sheets and furnishings. We also have newly built private cabinas as of January 2012. Enjoy using our wireless internet, communal kitchen and lounge. Breakfast is included with every stay, as well as coffee all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma