“breakfast & lunch”

Cuisines: Central American
Burbank, California
“breakfast & lunch”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Very basic, good food but not high on my list of places for breakfast but not bad either. Try and maybe you get a different opinion but I have eaten at very place from Playa Hermosa to Montezuma.

Visited June 2013

San Jose, Costa Rica
“Nice staff!”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Simple place right in the heart of Montezuma! Cool to watch the night life while having a cup of coffee,

Visited March 2013
Mount Pleasant
“If you're in Montezuma for more than 1 meal, go here!”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

A few of us studying abroad students took a trip to Montezuma and were looking for a cheap place to eat. We walked in many places and prices were too high for us. Then we came here and saw that casados were only 2995 or something like that so we ate here. It was a great decision. This is the first time I've received chayote with my casado and it is pretty good. Also it had salad. My 3 friends had fish which seemed a little small portion to me, but my friends said it was good. I had the chicken and it was an average portion and tasted good. There is a 10 or 13% service fee, so it cost like 3,200 colones, still not bad. But the place next door had it for 3000 I believe, not sure if it has a tax. But 200 colones is not much to worry about even for some college students so I recommend Las delicias. If you already have had casados and want to try something else, they have cheap sandwiches. If you dont mind spending 4-6mil colones than I would go somewhere else, but come here for a different meal

• Visited March 2013
Connecticut
“Good food on our first night in Montezuma”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We stumbled on Las Delicias with our friends on the first night of our trip. We all ordered casadas and were quite pleased with the food. I would certainly recommend it. Prices are very reasonable and they also take credit cards. We certainly would have gone back had we gotten the chance.

Visited February 2013
SUDAMERICA
“best option in Montezuma”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

The restaurant is small and simple, nothing fancy, but it's the greastest option for Montezuma, specially if you are under a budget, you can have breakfast, lunch or dinner there, I tried several dishes there and they were all delicious and they didn't charge me a fortune for little food like other places in town.

• Visited January 2013