“Good location+bad food=Tourist trap!”
Review of Las Delicias

Las Delicias
Ranked #29 of 37 Restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: South American, Central American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Roatan, Honduras
“Good location+bad food=Tourist trap!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

we ate food here that I could make at home and I'm not a good cook. Ate dinner when we first arrived. The location of the place is what sucked us in. Good for people watching. Got 2 sandwiches. Mine had tuna,eggs,peppers and something else. It was canned tuna. Very bland. GF got chicken sandwich which was also bland. Small pieces of chicken, not marinated or anything. Lots of black pepper was used. This plus 5beers cost $40. Waitress was nice but slow. Only 1 waitress in the place. That's the only good thing I can say about this place. TOURIST TRAP!!!

• Visited February 2014

Nanaimo, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average Food and Service”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Wish we had hunted around a bit more. Food was cheaper than many places in Montezuma but still a bit pricey for what we got. My Ceviche in particular said it was served with Homemade Bread or Tortillas, instead I got a package of soda crackers :(

Ceviche was tasty but the crackers really left a bad impression. My boyfriends Casado was just average as well. Nothing bad but nothing great.

• Visited January 2014
Burbank, California
“breakfast & lunch”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Very basic, good food but not high on my list of places for breakfast but not bad either. Try and maybe you get a different opinion but I have eaten at very place from Playa Hermosa to Montezuma.

Visited June 2013
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Nice staff!”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Simple place right in the heart of Montezuma! Cool to watch the night life while having a cup of coffee,

Visited March 2013
Mount Pleasant
“If you're in Montezuma for more than 1 meal, go here!”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

A few of us studying abroad students took a trip to Montezuma and were looking for a cheap place to eat. We walked in many places and prices were too high for us. Then we came here and saw that casados were only 2995 or something like that so we ate here. It was a great decision. This is the first time I've received chayote with my casado and it is pretty good. Also it had salad. My 3 friends had fish which seemed a little small portion to me, but my friends said it was good. I had the chicken and it was an average portion and tasted good. There is a 10 or 13% service fee, so it cost like 3,200 colones, still not bad. But the place next door had it for 3000 I believe, not sure if it has a tax. But 200 colones is not much to worry about even for some college students so I recommend Las delicias. If you already have had casados and want to try something else, they have cheap sandwiches. If you dont mind spending 4-6mil colones than I would go somewhere else, but come here for a different meal

• Visited March 2013