- Amazing location. Close enough to town that you can pop home easily during the day, but far enough away that you don't hear the noise.
- The ridiculously awesome view! It's a little obscured by trees, but it's breathtaking if you can find a good spot to peer out from.
- Lots of common space to hang out, and a big shared kitchen. It was fun and relaxing to make and eat breakfast before heading out for the day.
- Big rooms with safes provided.
- The service varied--some staff members were extremely friendly and helpful, some didn't want to be bothered to answer questions.
- We stayed in one of the rooms in the main building, and it was not completely screened in--if we wanted air (there is no A/C--we definitely wanted air!), we got bugs too. Luna Llena is in the jungle, so I would have loved a screened-in room. The room was also somewhat dark and could have been a bit cleaner.
- The shared bathrooms, sinks, and showers are all essentially outside, and you walk though common space to get to them.