We spent 6 nights at Osa Mountain Village with our children and grandchildren. Three generations of family thoroughly enjoyed their stay. We felt very safe. We participated in a wide range of activities including the waterfall hike, snorkeling, fishing, and zip lining. Many of our afternoons ended by the pool. Duane was extremely helpful with arrangements for the whole 6 days. We would recommend Osa Mountain as a wonderful adventure for the entire family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come for a visit and stay for lifetime at Osa Mountain Rainforest Villas & Adventures. Just north of the Osa peninsula sits our 750 acres of rainforest with waterfalls, incredible views, hiking trails and a myriad of things to do. You can experience the jungle from the patio of one of our 1, 2 or 3 bedroom villas or take just a few steps and you're in the middle of it. Our restaurant serves up some of the best tasting food you'll eat in Costa Rica with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy numerous tours and attractions both on and off the property. Discounted all-inclusive packages are available to give you the most adventure for your money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Osa Mountain Rainforest Villas & Adventures reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osa Mountain Village Hotel Osa Peninsula
- Osa Mountain Rainforest Villas & Adventures Costa Rica/Osa Peninsula