One word, SPECTACULAR! highly recommended. The jungle views were breathtaking. Watching the sunset from Osa was something I will never forget. Locals are super friendly and service was great. Steep hills make you stay in shape but well worth it. Animal Sanctuary is a must with your kids. Organic food everywhere....must try their local fruits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come for a visit and stay for a lifetime at Osa Mountain Village & Toucan Valley. Just north of the Osa Peninsula and just south of Ojocal and Dominical sits our 750 acres of rainforest with waterfalls, incredible ocean views, hiking trails and lots of things to do. You can experience the jungle from your patio of one of our 1, 2 or 3 bedroom villas. We offer light food options two or three times a week as occupancy demands. We offer adult beverages as well at our tiki bar. You have a full kitchen in your villa with fresh fruits and vegetables grown on site and delivered twice a week. We invite you to visit us and enjoy nature at its finest in one of the happiest countries on the planet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Osa Mountain Rainforest Villas & Adventures reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osa Mountain Village Hotel Osa Peninsula
- Osa Mountain Rainforest Villas & Adventures Costa Rica/Osa Peninsula