Key West Inn Wetumpka
US$52
US$45
US$69
US$66
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Surely, this is not a place any human will won't to stay - even it it was free- Roaches and Daddy Long Legs crawling about! And all we wanted to do was rest our heads for the night. They even offer "free" continental breakfast. If the room is shabby, who wants to try their food? Think about that! Personally, it is overpriced for what they give. If they are going to charge anything for this dump, shouldn't be more than a $24.99 hotel stay. They charge this price because it is not another hotel in the area. And believe me we asked about another near Inn or Hotel and there was none. Cleanliness, apparently they know nothing about. So if you've traveling; suggest you keep on trucking. Truck right down the road until you find decent quarters. It's well worth the travel!

Room Tip: Do not use this Hotel under any circumstances! That's my Tip for the Day.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
9  Thank ReadyGirl
Reviewed 10 December 2011

Since this is the only hotel choice in Wetumpka, and all other hotels are at least seven miles from Creek Casino Wetumpka, I've stayed here twice. Both times were for one night only. Both times I've stayed, upon arrival I was informed that there were no non-smoking rooms available, but since I was going to Creek Casino, I wasn't concerned because there wouldn't be much time spent in the room.

The first time, when I went to take a shower, I couldn't get the water flow to switch to the shower head and I have very long hair. The tub looked unclean so I opted to wash my hair standing at the sink, only to discover that the sink drain was clogged. Then, the light over the vanity kept going out after a minute or two, and I had to turn it off and leave it off for a little while to get the light to come back on.

On my second visit, I stayed in a different room and had none of these problems (with the exception of still not being able to get a non-smoking room).

Tip: if you are going to have a few drinks while playing at Creek Casino, call Stagecoach Shuttle. K.B. is a super nice guy and won't rip you off!

• Stayed: November 2011
6  Thank PistolPie
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I stayed at the Key West Inn after getting don advice from Stewart W.. I couldn't have been happier!

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank barollos
Reviewed 7 January 2011

Room smelly and old needs lots of updating- Staff unfriendly will not accommodate anything extra . Next time we will stay 12.5 miles away in East Montgomery at the Hilton Garden Inn.
Sorry Key West Inn ~ You all need to step it up to get our $$ :(

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank Pink32
Reviewed 19 October 2010

The bathroom could not have been cleaned since the previous occupant. There were a pair of dirty panties on the floor in front of the tub.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple