Walter and Adrian Morales, the owners of the place, were incredible hosts. They treated us like royalty, they helped us find a great guide over there (his name is Neyer, thanks to him we saw many animals we wouldn't have noticed by ourselves, you can contact him at [--]). The lodge is beautiful, clean, close to the sea, the service is great and the food too. While your there, you might even get to see the tapir INSIDE the dining room looking for bananas!!! Located a few yards from Corcovado tent camp, an american-owned facility, this place is actually runed by local Ticos and is much less expensive than their neighboors and yet they offer the same services.We had a great time there and we recomand this place to everyone who loves nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at the entrance of Corcovado National Park, on the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica, nestled in the most beautiful, primary rainforest and surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. Come and see for yourself what paradise looks like, and enjoy all the attention and accommodations of a lavish stay in the wild! Prepare yourself to embark on the journey of a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Leona Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Leona Eco Hotel Corcovado National Park
- La Leona Eco Lodge Costa Rica/Carate