Location is great, in front of the ocean, near to Corcovado National Park, middle of nowhere, jsuti n the jungle, beatiful
Place was really expensive over 200$ per night (for 2 people) with 2 meals
- just 2 small beds in the tents, with frame, so you can not really put them together. They have no big beds in any of the tents.
- difficult to close the tents propoerly,as they dont use a zip, just a old and dirty velcro, with space between the "wall" and the froun for animals to get into the tent.
- generator next to the living and dinning room, too noisy
- food was great but not many chances for you to choose, same food for all the customers.
- sunrise is at 5am and breakfast was at 7am, so if you want to hike into the park is goning to be late and hot weather
- no swimming in the beach allowed as dangerous wave and strong current
- difficult to find anyone to get a drink after a hot day of hiking, which is not acceptable considering the price paid (maybe due to it was low season)
Pablo, the cook was great, nice and very funny.More
- Free Parking