We hiked three days in the park and stayed at the Sirena ranger station for two nights. After a ten mile beach hike from Sirena, the frozen pineapple welcome drink was about the best tasting thing ever. The service is top notch and gracious, the food by Chef Paul was unusually diverse, delicious and well-presented, and the grounds are well-kept and attractive. The tents have awesome views of the ocean and are really nice-- they are far more substantial than that term implies. More impressive is that they have their own private baths-- really nice for a tent! One minor problem with our tent was the inabillty to completely seal the velcro tent "doors," which despite our best effort remained open at certain points. This made it possible for mosquitos to enter, though it was not a major problem when we were there. Overall a great experience, would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at the entrance of Corcovado National Park, on the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica, nestled in the most beautiful, primary rainforest and surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. Come and see for yourself what paradise looks like, and enjoy all the attention and accommodations of a lavish stay in the wild! Prepare yourself to embark on the journey of a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Leona Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Leona Eco Hotel Corcovado National Park
- La Leona Eco Lodge Costa Rica/Carate