We just returned from 11 days in Costa Rica and La Leona was definitely the highlight. We saw lots of wildlife, swam in the Pacific, and enjoyed surprisingly excellent food by Chef Paul. The people at La Leona were also great. One group was returning and jammed with Paulo after dinner. Very fun. The platform tents were very comfortable and the bathrooms excellent, especially the outdoor shower. The only thing I would change is providing a fan in the tents (no electricity); it did get hot at night. We would definitely return to La Leona!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at the entrance of Corcovado National Park, on the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica, nestled in the most beautiful, primary rainforest and surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. Come and see for yourself what paradise looks like, and enjoy all the attention and accommodations of a lavish stay in the wild! Prepare yourself to embark on the journey of a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your La Leona Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Leona Eco Hotel Corcovado National Park
- La Leona Eco Lodge Costa Rica/Carate