This place is about an hours walk along the beach but well worth it when you get there!! No electricity in the tents but we did have our own outside shower and toilet, albeit no hot water either but quite refreshing in the morning. Lovely to sit out on the verandah and watch the birds feeding in the trees. Walks into Corcovado National park are run from the hotel, well worth venturing into. Staff were very attentive, very friendly, nothing was too much trouble, food was very good and they cater to your taste (me being a non red meat eater). No need to take fancy clothes and "dress for dinner". We would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at the entrance of Corcovado National Park, on the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica, nestled in the most beautiful, primary rainforest and surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. Come and see for yourself what paradise looks like, and enjoy all the attention and accommodations of a lavish stay in the wild! Prepare yourself to embark on the journey of a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your La Leona Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Leona Eco Hotel Corcovado National Park
- La Leona Eco Lodge Costa Rica/Carate