During our 10 day stay in Puerto Jimenez, we decided to visit La Leona Eco Lodge for 2 nights. What a great experience for us. The location was absolutely beautiful. Staying in the ocean view tent cabins without electricity was also a first. Loved the outdoor shower!
We went on the 6 hour nature walk with a guide in the Corcavado Nature park. Definitely too long for me! It was more of a forced hike than a nature walk. Would have preferred a shorter nature walk to enjoy the scenery and wildlife.
Relaxing in the hammocks following the hike was wonderful. Also the meals were excellent! Our compliments to the kitchen and service staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at the entrance of Corcovado National Park, on the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica, nestled in the most beautiful, primary rainforest and surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. Come and see for yourself what paradise looks like, and enjoy all the attention and accommodations of a lavish stay in the wild! Prepare yourself to embark on the journey of a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Leona Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Leona Eco Hotel Corcovado National Park
- La Leona Eco Lodge Costa Rica/Carate