The location is unrivaled. the closest place to Corcovado national Park. The rooms are clean, and the food is surprisingly good. It is not expensive when ou think how much they go through to bring it to such a remote location.
The staff was very friendly, and helpful. If you go on a hike with Bolivar (which we recommend) tell him the family that left the yellow raincoat say hello.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at the entrance of Corcovado National Park, on the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica, nestled in the most beautiful, primary rainforest and surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. Come and see for yourself what paradise looks like, and enjoy all the attention and accommodations of a lavish stay in the wild! Prepare yourself to embark on the journey of a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Leona Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Leona Eco Hotel Corcovado National Park
- La Leona Eco Lodge Costa Rica/Carate