Very comfortable tents. Great ocean views. Fun to walk the 45 min. to the lodge, along a black sand beach. Very close to the national park entrance. Pleasant helpful staff. Excellent food, creatively prepared. They were attentive to special diet requests, e.g. vegetarian, no wheat, etc. Another thing I liked was that they didn't push the guests to book tours, leaving us to figure it out on our own but to get assistance if we wished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at the entrance of Corcovado National Park, on the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica, nestled in the most beautiful, primary rainforest and surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. Come and see for yourself what paradise looks like, and enjoy all the attention and accommodations of a lavish stay in the wild! Prepare yourself to embark on the journey of a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Leona Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Leona Eco Hotel Corcovado National Park
- La Leona Eco Lodge Costa Rica/Carate