I was at Blue OSA for a week!!! While I was leaving I was so sad that it was time to go back to NY...Also I was regretting that all those years I spent my time,$,energy going to Club Meds, etc, etc while trying to find somewhere so that I could relax, Now where to go. The place is so blissful and happy and no matter who you are your energy gets connected with the environment .. Silence mornings!! Awesome idea and it's amazing how we all still understood each other with a Universal language called SMILE.. Painted;) View every morning with the Sun rise as well as with the Sun set and it's the place if you would like to " Activate" the vortex inside of you called Love...Nature in away talks to you with colors and birds among other creatures!! Whoever is working there are extremely connected with the beauty of the Energy over there. The Food and the way they presented is outstanding, the word of delusion is not enough to describe. Ocean, food, quiet time, massages as well as Yoga is the place you would like to BE.. My body, mind and soul were so much rested. Missed Blue Ossa already but missed mostly Yoga cat Lucy!! The place is so kind so that even the insects will be biting you politely!! Pura Vida!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa our mission is simple: To provide you with an unforgettable experience –– nourishing body, mind and spirit.Let your focal point be the ocean. Imagine a cool ocean breeze across your face. Our yoga deck was designed to facilitate an immersive yoga experience: farm-to-table meals, first-class pampering, and beautiful eco-friendly accommodations. Our secluded beachfront property is located on Costa Rica’s biologically diverse Osa Peninsula. Here you will find coconut trees, colorful wildlife and crashing waves –– all guaranteed to provide a tranquil setting for letting go and living the pure life. Whether you’re looking for a tropical paradise to relax & renew, to delve deeper into your yoga practice, OR an exotic locale to embark on Travel-Channel-worthy adventures, we’ve got you covered. We offer tailor-made experiences for individuals, groups and retreat leaders. Our packages include yoga, eco-spa therapies and various nearby tropical adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Osa Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Blue Osa Yoga Retreat And Spa Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez