“Perfect end to the PERFECT honeymoon!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Agua Dulce Beach Resort
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Puerto Jimenez
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Perfect end to the PERFECT honeymoon!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

My new husband and I just stayed at Agua Dulce Beach Resort and had the best time. Our room had a beautiful ocean view of the Golfo Dulce. We were just steps away from the beach! It was so nice relaxing in the pool after spending the afternoon at the gorgeous Playa Preciosa. The staff was very courteous and it was so much fun talking with the other guests!! Our room was impeccably clean with a huge Jacuzzi! Thank you so much Chris for the perfect end (it is not really going to end) to the perfect honeymoon!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sarah309293

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

I recently had the chance to visit one of the few areas of Costa Rica that i had never previously visited. We asked at the Nature air office in Puerto Jimenez for a hotel recommendation and were told that we really should try to get a room at Agua Dulce Lodge. When we arrived at the lodge we were greeted by Chris Langos, the manager,who showed us to our room. Well , not only was the outward appearance of the place amazing but the rooms were so beautifully spacious and well appointed that we were once again overjoyed. Everything about this place screams , romantic honeymoon getaway. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful and Chris is one of those managers that is almost unheard of anymore. He was just such a nice and personable gentleman.
I highly suggest this place to anyone who wants to visit the southern regions of Costa Rica.

Room Tip: i did'nt need to use room service and i don't believe they have a fitness center. The rooms...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ManagerofDoceLunas
AguaDulceLodge, General Manager at Agua Dulce Beach Resort, responded to this review, 10 June 2012
Hey B!

Wow...I am humbled by your kind words. Thank you for the great review and the personal kudos for myself and my staff! I am thrilled that you had a great visit and It was truly a pleasure to have you stay with us! I will look forward to your next visit to the OSA! Pura Vida!

GM
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012 via mobile

We had a great time down there . I could absolutely recommend this lovely place. Would go again. We spent a romantic time over there...only two nights, but we enjoyed the great and long beach, the Pool and this quiet atmosphäre over there. Chris Langos we've learned as top Service oriented manager. Thanks for this short but great Time.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank ValSui
Hola ValSui!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us! You and B were a ton 'o fun to have stay with us and I will really look forward to your next visit to the Osa...and I hope you will stay longer!! Pura Vida!!!

GM
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

Agua Dulce is a lovely resort. The location and amenities are quite nice. I very much enjoyed my time in the pool, the property and the beach! It's perfectly maintained and the staff is friendly and helpful! Thank you!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank almostmonday
Heredia, Costa Rica
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

During my stayin at Agua Dulce Lodge & Resort I experienced a very personlized costumer service from the resort´s stuff and the manager Chris Langos, all of them made me feel like home. I recommend you to visit this awesome and terrific place, to enjoy the delicious Chef Mario´s food and the friendly and very professional service that you deserve... Plus you also have the opportunity to enjoy the nature and animals from the area... I'm looking forward to go back very soon!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jay C G
AguaDulceLodge, General Manager at Agua Dulce Beach Resort, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
Dear Jay C,

Thankfully, my position allows me to enjoy meeting people from all over the world. Meeting you and your lovely wife Melisa was one of MY "best experiences ever" as well! The week seemed to fly by too fast. Thank you so much for taking a moment to write a review, and I will look forward to you both returning soon! I truly appreciate that Agua Dulce has new "fans," but even more important to me...I have new friends.

Pura Vida Amigo!

Chris Langos, GM & Marketing Director
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

Had a great experience at the Aqua Dulce. Chris and his staff are very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were comfortable and the grounds clean. Food was always good. They even did a last minute dinner menu change to cook some of the fish we caught. Have stayed several places in this area and the Aqua Dulce was as good as any. I would definetly go back.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Bruce F
Hi Bruce!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review...I know how it is when you get home from vacation and back in the routine. Just want you to know it is appreciated!

I'm so glad that you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us. We enjoyed cooking up your fish...and helping you eat it too! I hope you will come back again next year to visit, and maybe we will watch Cincinnati or Xavier make it to the final 4! Pura Vida!

Chris Langos, GM & Marketing Director.
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

We were so lucky to find this fabulous little spot in Puerto Jimenez. First of all, it's a little off the beaten path giving you access to an essentially private beach. The rooms are spacious, clean, and nicely decorated. The manager, Chris, recommended wonderful places to visit, tours to take, and places to eat. We couldn't have been more thrilled with this little hidden gem. Breakfast is included with your stay, and you'll be pleasantly surprised with the food. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank knstinnett
AguaDulceLodge, General Manager at Agua Dulce Beach Resort, responded to this review, 24 March 2012
Thank you for the great review, and for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts and experience at Agua Dulce. I appreciate it, and I know other travelers do as well. I'll look forward to seeing you next time...Pura Vida!

GM and Marketing Director
Crocodile Bay Resort
Crocodile Bay Resort
#5 of 15 in Puerto Jimenez
Bosque del Cabo Rainforest Lodge

Been to Agua Dulce Beach Resort? Share your experiences!